Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

After an awesome Christmas with my family I'm back to the sunshine and warm weather.

2009 is looking like it is going to be a very busy year for me and our schools. Makarora Primary, Wanaka Primary and Queenstown Primary are focusing their attention towards their continued Enviroschools work. So look out everyone, there is going to be even more amazing work done this year.

I'm also working with QLDC to help schools create travel plans. I think that the way we get to and from school is so important. If we can help a school, students and parents do this in a more sustainable and safe fashion then everyone is a winner. I also believe we can make it fun too!

If I haven't delivered any of the Zero Waste Education units in your school get in touch and we can book a time, the children love them. hopefully I'll be trained on the other units soon so we can start getting those booked in and delivered.

Remember, I'm here to help, no matter how large or small your idea or question is, email, phone or pop in and see me, we'll be able to come up with a solution.

No comments: